Thursday, October 17, 2013

1 month down!



Well, I made it a whole month! *pat on back*

The past week didn't result in a big loss, but that's ok because I've lost a couple inches. I haven't been to the gym in a week due to nerve regeneration pain in my stomach. As it gets better, my gym visits will increase and so will my weight loss.

Tonight I met with a lovely group of people from a weight loss support group that I'm in. It was a great time and I got a lot of information from them all. It's so nice to be able to talk with people that have gone through what I'm going through...it's a relief to hear that it's all normal.

While visiting with my pals, we were talking about the dreaded upchucking that happens after eating too much and they helped me to realize that chicken seems to be the culprit for me. Although a good source of protein, it's not so bueno for my pouch. I'm thinking I may be leaning toward a partially vegetarian diet again to see how it goes. The only things that have caused me to run to the bathroom have been meats...so, I think it's worth a shot!

I had a couple of "WOOHOO!" moments today: 1)I was able to comfortably fit into my skinny jeans, AND they looked awesome!! 2)My boobs stick out farther than my gut!

Well, that's this week's check in!! See ya in a week!




No comments:

Post a Comment